WARRANTIES & RETURNS
5-Year Limited Warranty
HealthyLine warrants that all new HealthyLine-branded products sold directly through the HealthyLine website or any legitimate distribution channel, including Amazon, are free from defects in material and workmanship when used under normal conditions following instruction and common sense.
Please note that all items are subject to the 1-Year Limited Warranty if purchased before August 1st, 2020 (Note: Platinum Series items included a 2-Year Warranty prior to August 1st, 2020). As of August 1st 2020, the following AC-powered mats and controllers include a free 5-Year Limited Warranty (further: 5-Year Warranty). For a detailed list of products that include a 5-Year Warranty coverage period, please refer to our detailed Warranty Coverage Period List.
- Warranty coverage is not transferable to another product with a different serial number unless a replacement occurs.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty coverage only applies to NEW HealthyLine-branded items purchased on HealthyLine.com or from authorized HealthyLine retailers.
- You must first contact HealthyLine’s support team to initiate a warranty claim and provide all relevant information related to the claimed defect.
- You will need valid proof of purchase such as a PayPal record, Amazon email, credit card statement, store receipt, or invoice to enact the 5-Year Warranty. You will also need the order number, order confirmation, and the product’s serial number. You may be asked to provide either photo or video documentation.
- The issue may be resolved through troubleshooting. If troubleshooting does not solve the issue, there may be a defect related to the controller or the device itself.
- For controller replacements:
- If the first year of the 5-Year Warranty has surpassed, you are responsible for the shipping cost of replacement controllers.
- You must share the number of metal prongs on the plastic connector on the mat to ensure you receive the correct controller.
- You may be asked to return your controller.
- You must return any heated device claimed to be defective to the HealthyLine warehouse before receiving a replacement. Shipments must be received within the warranty period. The terms and conditions for each year of the 5-Year Warranties are determined by the date they arrive at our warehouse. Items received in our warehouse after the warranty period are not subject to replacements.
- You must receive and include a return goods authorization (RGA) number before returning your product and share the tracking information with a HealthyLine support representative. Failure to do so may cause a delay in the replacement process.
- You must include the device’s controller with the return shipment.
- The 5-Year Warranty is void after two replacements during the coverage period.
- Intentional damage, negligent use against instruction or common sense, or alteration will void the warranty.
- HealthyLine reserves the right to void any warranty or refuse policy in the rare case of dishonesty, scam, false publications, or abuse of HealthyLine products or its personnel.
If a product is defective, and the defects do not include physical damage caused by incorrect or negligent use, within 5 years of receipt of the product, you may obtain a free replacement from HealthyLine (it may be a new or refurbished model depending on availability and the condition of your product).
We encourage you to register any purchased heating device here. You can find the serial number on the warranty card (if you have one) or on the back of the mat under the product tag.
The 5-Year Limited Warranty begins the day you receive your product. Each year following the initiation of the warranty coverage is subject to its own individual terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are determined by the date your product arrives at the HealthyLine warehouse. Please refer to the terms and conditions below for more information:
Note: Accidental Protection Plan covers potential deductible fees for a customer’s first replacement.
You are required to ship the product to us for inspection. If there is a manufacturing defect with your product, we will refund your shipping cost as store credit (you must provide a shipping receipt) and send you a replacement free of charge (continental US only).
If there is no manufacturing defect (i.e., defect resulting from improper use, no defect at all, etc.), we will not reimburse the shipping cost, and you will be responsible for the return shipping. Controller replacement is free and includes free shipping (US only).
You must cover the cost of shipping both ways. Replacement of malfunctioned items will be subject to a 10% deductible of the retail cost. For example: after 20 months of use, your $1,500 mat malfunctioned, we will replace it for you. You would only pay $150 and the cost of shipping. Controller replacement is free, but the shipping cost is your responsibility ($10 within the USA; and $30 Internationally).
You must cover the cost of shipping both ways. Replacement of malfunctioned items will be subject to a 20% deductible of the retail cost. Controller replacement is free, but the shipping cost is your responsibility ($10 within the USA; and $30 Internationally).
Years 4 & 5
You must cover the cost of shipping both ways. Replacement of malfunctioned items will be subject to a 30% deductible of the retail cost. Controller replacement is free, but the shipping cost is your responsibility ($10 within the USA; and $30 Internationally).