If at any point you decide you want a larger or more advanced InfraMat Pro®, you have the option to upgrade your current one! All you have to do is send us your product and, after we verify it is fully functional, we will give you full credit for your product’s MSRP.
Please note that the new purchase must be at least twice of the MSRP of your current mat. As long as your mat is in good and working condition, simply send it in with assistance from our customer service team and you will get a credit of its MSRP that will be put towards your new purchase of one or more items.
Please note: Bedding, covers, and bracelets are not covered by this program.
Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
For example: If you have a $700 HealthyLine mat that’s in good working condition and you are aiming to get a more advanced or larger mat, you can send in your current mat and get 100% of the MSRP ($700) credited for your new purchase of $1,400 or more. You can choose another model or set of products, as long as the total amount of purchase is double your upgrade value. It doesn’t matter where or when you purchased it, as long as it is an original HealthyLine product it can be accepted for an upgrade. Please note that customers must share a valid proof of purchase regardless of where it was purchased.
Please refer to the following terms and conditions related to the Lifetime Upgrade Policy:
- Customers are responsible for all shipping expenses associated with this program
- Customers must first contact HealthyLine’s Support Team and receive a return goods authorization (RGA) prior to returning their product
- Bedding, covers, and bracelets are not covered by this program
- Upgrade codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon codes
- If you choose to return a product that was purchased with Upgrade Credit, your credit will be returned to you and will receive a refund of the out-of -pocket cost (not including shipping costs).
- HealthyLine reserves the right to void any warranty or refuse policy in the rare case of customer’s dishonesty, scam, false publications, abuse offenses of HealthyLine, or its personnel.
Ready to upgrade your mat?
Schedule a call with our customer service team to discuss the details of your upgrade.