HealthyLine offers the world’s best lifetime Trade-In Policy. Regardless of your mat’s condition, or if it’s still under warranty, you can always send it to us for a trade-in and use half of its MSRP towards a new purchase. As long as it is an original HealthyLine product, it doesn’t matter where or when you bought it. So, if something happens to your mat—it is truly never worthless!
For example: You spent $1,500 on a HealthyLine InfraMat Pro® that is 6 years old or accidentally damaged within the warranty period and is now unusable. Do not throw it away! You can send it in and get 50% of the MSRP (50% of $1,500 = $750) for a new purchase. With that credit, you can then get your previous mat at half the price!
You can also use your credit to purchase a mat worth more than your original, a mat that costs less than your original, or a refurbished model of your original mat (subject to availability). If you choose to:
- Purchase a mat worth more than your original mat, you can apply for the credit and pay the remaining balance.
- For example, if you want to use your $750 credit on a $2,000 item, you would pay the remaining $1,250 (plus shipping) out of pocket.
- The same conditions apply if you purchase multiple items totaling more than your original mat.
- Purchase a mat worth less than your original mat, your credit can only cover up to 50% of the purchase price.
- For example, if you want to use your credit of $750 on a $500 item, you would only be able to apply $250 of your credit to the purchase and pay the remaining $250 (plus shipping) out of pocket. The remaining credit (in this example, $500) would be applicable for any future purchase.
- Your Trade-In credit is applicable for items on sale but can only cover up to 50% of the sale price.
- Purchase a refurbished model of your original mat (or any mat), your credit can only cover up to 50% of the purchase price.
- For example, if you want to use your credit of $750 on a refurbished version of your original mat worth $1,200, you would only be able to apply $600 of your credit and pay the remaining $600 (plus shipping) out of pocket. The remaining credit (in this example, $150) would be applicable for any future purchase.
- Refurbished models have a 90-day manufacturing warranty and are not eligible for HealthyLine’s Accident Protection Plan.
Please refer to the following terms and conditions related to the Lifetime Trade-In Policy:
- Customers are responsible for all shipping expenses associated with this program
- Customers must first contact HealthyLine’s Support Team and receive a return goods authorization (RGA) prior to returning their product
- Bedding, covers, and bracelets are not covered by this program
- Trade-In codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon codes
- If you choose to return a product that was purchased with Trade-In Credit, your credit will be returned to you and will receive a refund of the out-of -pocket cost (not including shipping costs).
- HealthyLine reserves the right to void any warranty or refuse policy in the rare case of customer’s dishonesty, scam, false publications, abuse offenses of HealthyLine, or its personnel.