“Already a Member” Login Here
Become a HealthyLine Affiliate Partner Today!
Not a member? Check it out below:
Please keep in mind that it could take up to 30 days for the approval process.
HealthyLine Strategic Partnership Program Terms of Service Agreement By signing up to be a strategic partner of the HealthyLine Partnership Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). HealthyLine reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://healthyline.com/affiliate-terms-of-service/ Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding partnership commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Program at your own risk. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. HealthyLine cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (IE: conflicting with the current TOS or any state or federal law of the USA). You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) must be the same as on our website.
- Sales on marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and others are prohibited unless expressly authorized by HealthyLine and its management.
- Coupons or deals sites are prohibited from participating in affiliate program except when special arrangement is negotiated beforehand. This special arrangement supersedes these TOS and can be terminated at any time for any reason.
- You are not allowed to publish your coupon codes in a searchable format.
- Resellers cannot use any medical claims or health statements in connection with our sales or advertising that goes beyond statements published on HealthyLine.com All resellers or distributors are entirely independent entities. We are not responsible for any resellers statements, ads, or actions.
- Resellers are responsible for collecting all appropriate local taxes. Heating pads as medical devices could be sales tax-exempt in some states.
- We might need to collect SSN or TAX-ID from your business before we pay any commission.
- We need to have a business or personal mailing address as an official correspondence.
- To accurately establish a warranty period for products you may have sold as a reseller, you must have a receipt for sales with the following information: model number, date of purchase, the client’s contact information (name/address/telephone #), and your information as well.
- You can delete the page from your site or block it from ALL search engines.
- If you want to keep the page in question live, you should remove all mentions of your promotional code from page text and from meta tags. You can use this free shipping coupon“freeship”on that page instead of your promotional code. You should also remove all partnership links to HealthyLine.com. However, if you have reviews of Healthy Line products on your site, you can link to those articles. There should be no mention of your promotional code, what kind of discounts it gives or any other benefits that customers can get by buying through your partnership links. You can’t promote your promotional code by telling customers to read your review. Your pitch for a customer to read your review should be neutral and should NEVER guarantee promise ANY benefits. You can NOT mention that our products treat or cure any additional medical cases. You can NOT use any other on-page marketing techniques like pop-ups, banners or redirects.