- 1. Press the power button (№1) On. The light indicates that power is On. You can use this button to turn the power Off.
- 2. Press the temperature button (№2)
- 3-4. Press arrow up (№3) or down (№4) to set the selected temperature from 30°C (85°F) to 70°C (160°F). For extended periods (overnight), 35-40°C is suggested for lighter effects. For shorter sessions, 45-55°C is good to get full therapy or energy. For maximum sauna effect at about 30 minutes, 60-70°C is ideal.
- 5. The two digits on the left side of the red LED display (№5) show the actual temperature. Once you start pressing the arrow buttons up or down, they show your selected temperature for a few seconds, and then go back to showing the actual temperature.
- 6. Press the timer button (№6) then use the up and down arrow buttons to set auto shut-off for 1 to 9 hours.
- 7. The one digit on the right side of the red LED display (№7) shows the number of hours the timer is set to.
- 8. Press the PEMF button (№8) to turn PEMF On/Off. The PEMF function works independently with or without heat. The PEMF operates at a 20/100 cycle. After you press the button it is on for 20 minutes, then idles for 100 minutes, then again active for 20 minutes. This cycle continues for up to 12 hours or until you press PEMF button Off. To restart another 20 minutes without waiting you can press this button Off then On again.
- 9. The sleep mode button (№9) sets the mat temperature to 30°C (85°F). This allows you get some benefits of infrared and negative ions without feeling the heat.
HealthyLine produces almost 100 mat variations with different sizes, power, and functions. We use over a dozen different controllers. If your mat came with a different one, they all work similarly. However, they may not substitute each other even if they fit in the jack. Please DO NOT switch controllers between different mats.
You can see more information on www.HealthyLine.com/controllers.
First, please plug your controller deep into the mat’s jack and then into a power outlet. This unit is under warranty. If anything happens just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the controller and detailed information about the concern.
Remember, the mat is made of many functional layers. It takes 5-to-25 minutes for the stones to heat up completely. Keep the mat covered with a blanket and/or lie on the mat to make it heat up faster.