1. Press the Power button (№1) to turn the mat on. The light indicates that the power is on. You can use this button to turn the power off.
2. Press the Large Sun button (№2) to increase the temperature.
3. Press the Small Sun button (№3) to decrease the temperature.
4. The two digits on the left side of the red LED display (№4) show the actual temperature. Once you change the temperature setting, they show your selected temperature for a few seconds and then go back to showing the actual temperature.
5. Press the Big Clock button (№5) to increase the auto shutoff timer up to 9 hours.
6. Press the Small Clock button (№6) to decrease the number of hours in the timer setting.
7. The one digit on the right side of the red LED display (№7) shows the number of hours the timer is set to.
8. The “A” button (№8) turns the photon lights on or off. The lights operate independently with or without heat.
9. The light in the middle (№9) shows if the Photon function is on.
HealthyLine produces almost 100 mat variations with different sizes, power, and functions. We use over a dozen different controllers. If your mat came with a different one, they all work similarly. However, they may not substitute each other even if they fit in the jack. Please DO NOT switch controllers between different mats.
You can see more information on www.HealthyLine.com/controllers.
First, please plug your controller deep into the mat’s jack and then into a power outlet. This unit is under warranty. If anything happens just send us an email to email@example.com with a picture of the controller and detailed information about the concern.
Remember, the mat is made of many functional layers. It takes 5-to-25 minutes for the stones to heat up completely. Keep the mat covered with a blanket and/or lie on the mat to make it heat up faster.