A new controller with automated EMF elimination.
- 1. Press the power button (№1) On. The light indicates that power is On. You can use this button to turn the power Off.
- 2. Press the top temperature button (№2) to increase the temperature.
- 3. Press the bottom temperature button (№3) to decrease the temperature.
– Using those buttons, you can set your selected temperature from 30°C (85°F) to 70°C (160°F). For extended periods (overnight), 35-40°C is suggested for lighter effects. For shorter sessions, 45-55°C is good to get full therapy or energy. For maximum sauna effect, for about 30 minutes, 60-70°C is ideal.
- 4. The two digits on the left side of the red LED display (№4) show the actual temperature. Once you start turning the dial they show your selected temperature for a few seconds, and then go back to showing the actual temperature.
- 5. Press the top timer button (№5) to increase the auto shut-off timer up to 9 hours.
- 6. Press the bottom timer button (№6) to decrease the number of hours in the timer setting.
- 7. The one digit on the right side of the red LED display (№7) shows how many hours until the mat automatically shuts off.
- 8. Top button (№8):
– “O” Turns off the timer and the mat will work for 12 straight hours.
– “A” Turns the Photon Light function On/Off. The lights operate independent of the heat.
– “P” – Turns the PEMF On/Off. The PEMF function works independently with or without heat. The PEMF operates at a 20/100 cycle. After you press the button it is on for 20 minutes, then idles for 100 minutes, then again active for 20 minutes. This cycle continues for up to 12 hours or until you press PEMF button Off. To restart another 20 minutes without waiting you can press this button Off then On again.
- 9. The light in the middle (№9) shows if Photon or PEMF function is On.
HealthyLine produces almost 100 mat variations with different sizes, power, and functions. We use over a dozen different controllers. If your mat came with a different one, they all work similarly. However, they may not substitute each other even if they fit in the jack. Please DO NOT switch controllers between different mats.
You can see more information on www.HealthyLine.com/controllers.
First, please plug your controller deep into the mat’s jack and then into a power outlet. This unit is under warranty. If anything happens just send us an email to email@example.com with a picture of the controller and detailed information about the concern.
Remember, the mat is made of many functional layers. It takes 5-to-25 minutes for the stones to heat up completely. Keep the mat covered with a blanket and/or lie on the mat to make it heat up faster.