Designed for heating device small or medium size with a power consumption up to 150W.
Made by one of the leading manufacturers in the industry, the Goldsource STU series step up/down voltage transformers offer you a safe, reliable, affordable & convenient solution to converting voltages from 110-120 volts up to 220-240 volts or from 220-240 volts down to 110-120 volts for both home use & industrial applications.
The STU-300 is rated at 300 watts maximum correspondingly. It features a heavy-duty cord with a standard US 3-prong plug plus a free American to German outlet plug adapter. There are a total of three outputs on the front panel. Two are grounded outputs, one designated for 110 volts with a US standard outlet, the other for 220 volts only with a universal outlet. The last one is a 5V standard USB jack, a unique feature of the STU series & 1st in the industry. And most importantly, all three outputs can be used simultaneously & continuously.
For safety, it’s recommended by the manufacturer that the voltage transformer’s maximum power should be equal or greater than the power rating of your appliance multiplied by 1.5. For example, if you have an appliance rated at 100 watts, you will need to pick a transformer with a maximum power of 150 watts or greater.
- Input voltage: 110/120/220/240 V/AC selectable
- Output voltage: 110/220 V/AC, 5V/DC USB
- Dimension: 7 X 7 X 5 inches
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 Oz
- Power cord length: 3 ft
- Step Up/Down transformer converts 220-240 volts down to 110-120 Volts or 110-120 volts up to 220-240 volts.
- Simultaneous 3-mode Output: 5V (USB) / 120V (Standard US outlet) / 220V (Universal outlet)
- Four input voltages selectable: 110V/120V/220V/240V
- All range fuse protection with two spare fuses included.
- CE certified & 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
What’s in the box:
- Goldsource STU300 voltage transformer
- Spare fuse: 2
- Universal plug adapter