- Cover the mat with a blanket or towel to protect the body from direct heat, and to protect the mat from sweat. You may also purchase a waterproof cotton padded cover from Healthyline.
- After use, set the mat on high heat to allow moisture to evaporate. After a few minutes turn off the power and unplug the cable.
- Clean the surface of the mat with a dry cloth.
- To fold the mat, place the power cable on one end, then fold the mat inward (Small Pads do not fold).
- Store the mat in the dustproof bag provided.
- Store the mat in a dry and ventilated place.
- Your mat will last longer the less you fold or bend it (other than the predetermined folding locations).