- Inframat Pro
- Carrying bag
- Printed materials
- Warranty card
- PEMF tester (certain models)
*We have over a dozen types of controllers and that is because our mats have different sizes and functions. Although a different controller may fit into the socket please do not attempt to plug in a controller from a different mat.
Start by picking a location for the mat. Ideally, you would want to use your bed, the floor, or any flat surface. Pick a place near an outlet or use an extension cord.
- Plug one end of the controller into your mat and then plug the other end into an outlet.
- Turn the power on (if there’s no power button, turn the dial clockwise).
- If a timer is built in, press it to choose desired time (usually 1 to 9 hours or a choice between 3, 6, and 12 hours). If there is no timer the mat will shut off in 12 hours.
- Turn the temperature up (press the top “sun” button or turn the dial clockwise). The controller will show you your temperature setting at first and then it will show actual mat temperature. The actual temperature will gradually increase (or decrease) until it matches your chosen temperature setting.
- Turn it on or off anytime you want.
- If you have the photon light function and/or the PEMF function, there are special buttons for those. These buttons are independent of the heat settings.
If you have any problems with your controller, simply email us at email@example.com and we’ll take care of it immediately. DO NOT plug a controller into a different model even if it fits in the socket.
Suggested temperature settings:
Start with a warm temperature of 38 degrees Celsius (human body temperature) and gradually increase the temperature until you find a setting you are comfortable with. The general rule is higher temperatures for shorter uses and lower temperatures for longer uses. Always stay hydrated before and after using your mat.
35-40C: Safe if you have conditions sensitive to heat. Also good for extended (overnight) use. Provides regenerative sleep and recovery. Gives deep relaxation.
40-55C: Cycles of 2 hours or more. Good for sport and flexibility training. Helps with cardio and your respiratory system, blood pressure and sugar regulation.
55-65C: Cycles of 30-90 minutes (maximum twice per day) help with stress, tension, anxiety, and trauma relief. Increases joint, muscle, and weak tissue support, pain relief, deep relaxation, and mood. Improves the immune system and helps detoxification.
65-70C: Cycles of 30-60 minutes (maximum once per day) to provide sauna-level cleansing and detoxification of heavy metals and cellular waste. Stimulates natural weight loss, aids metabolism, and improves healthy blood circulation.
Actual temperature may vary depending on your model. Gemstones used are natural semiconductors—they heat up quickly and release heat into the air just as fast. To make sure your mat is as hot as you want it to be, cover it with a blanket or towel to trap the heat inside. You may also use a blanket or towel to protect yourself from the hot stones if you feel it is too hot.
Photon lights have to be used directly on the skin and won’t work with the mat covered. Use it for 15 minutes at a low temperature. It is also possible to temporarily cover the mat with clear plastic (or any material that allows the light to go throw) while you are using the photon lights.
You will receive maximum benefits of PEMF after 20 minutes of use once a day. After that, it automatically cycles off for 100 minutes to save power. The cycle then continues for another 20 minutes of PEMF followed by 100 minutes of it off. At any time you may turn the PEMF off and then back on to restart a fresh 20 minutes. You will also receive a device to test PEMF at home. It is a small metal ball inside a plastic cylinder. Simply place the device near the mat with PEMF turned on and the metal ball will jump approximately eight times per second. This way you will always know if the electromagnetic field is on even if you don’t feel it.
- Cover the mat with a blanket or towel to protect the body from direct heat, and to protect the mat from sweat.
- After use, set the mat on high heat to allow moisture to evaporate. Turn off the power and unplug the cable.
- Clean the surface of the mat with a dry cloth.
- Use a cleaner to remove dust in between the mesh (certain models).
- To clean the controller, turn off the power and disconnect it, then clean its surface with a dry cloth.
- To prolong the life of the mat, keep it clean.
- To fold the mat, place the power cable on one end, then fold the mat inward (SmallPads do not fold).
- Store the mat in the dustproof bag provided.
- Store the mat in a dry and ventilated place.
- Your mat will last longer the less you fold or bend it (other than the predetermined folding locations).
- Read all the instructions before attempting to use this device.
- PEMF is not for individuals with a pacemaker.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not be exposed to high heat.
- If you have specific health concerns, ask your doctor if infrared heat therapy is right for you. Use a low-temperature setting if you have concerns.
- While using the device, do not cover the controller or restrict the flow of air to it.
- Do not attempt to open or disassemble the controller or mat.
- To avoid damage, do not use excessive force when connecting the cable to the power socket.
- Do not bring the mat into contact with substances that can burn or catch fire easily.
- Do not place the device in strong sunlight.
- Keep the mat dry. Do not bring it in contact with water or other liquids.
- Never use flammable cleaners on the mat.
- When using your mat on a bed, place it on a sheet (or bath towel) that is washable, and not directly on your mattress.