1. Flip the Power switch (№1) to turn the mat on. The display will start to show a red light. You can use this switch to turn the power off.
2. Press the Switch/Time button (№2) to choose between 3-hour, 6-hour or 12-hour settings. A green light indicates which time setting is selected.
3. Turn the dial (№3) clockwise to increase the temperature and counterclockwise to decrease the temperature from 30°C (85°F) to 70°C (160°F).
4. The red LED display (№4) shows the actual temperature. Once you start turning the dial it shows your selected temperature for a few seconds, and then goes back to showing the actual temperature.
5. Press the PEMF button (№5) to turn PEMF on or off. The PEMF function works independently with or without heat. When you press the button, the PEMF is on for 20 minutes, then goes off for 100 minutes, then repeats again. To start a fresh 20 minutes you can always turn the PEMF off and then back on.
HealthyLine produces almost 100 mat variations with different sizes, power, and functions. We use over a dozen different controllers. If your mat came with a different one, they all work similarly. However, they may not substitute each other even if they fit in the jack. Please DO NOT switch controllers between different mats.
You can see more information on www.HealthyLine.com/controllers/.
First, please plug your controller deep into the mat’s jack and then into a power outlet. This unit is under warranty. If anything happens just send us an email to email@example.com with a picture of the controller and detailed information about the concern.
Remember, the mat is made of many functional layers. It takes 5-to-25 minutes for the stones to heat up completely. Keep the mat covered with a blanket and/or lie on the mat to make it heat up faster.