- 1. Flip the power switch (№1) On. The display will start to show a red light. You can use this switch to turn the power Off.
- 2. Press the timer button (№2) to choose between 3-hour (press once), 6-hour (press twice) or 12-hour (press three times) settings. The green light indicates which time setting is selected.
- 3. Turn the dial (№3) to set your selected temperature from 30°C (85°F) to 70°C (160°F). For extended periods (overnight), 35-40°C is suggested for lighter effects. For shorter sessions, 45-55°C is good to get full therapy or energy. For maximum sauna effect, for about 30 minutes, 60-70°C is ideal.
- 4. The red LED display (№4) shows the actual temperature. Once you start turning the dial it shows your selected temperature for a few seconds, and then goes back to showing the actual temperature.
- 5. Press the Photon button (№5) to turn the photon lights On/Off. The lights operate independent of the heat.
- 6. Press the PEMF button (№6) to turn PEMF On/Off. The PEMF function works independently with or without heat. The PEMF operates at a 20/100 cycle. After you press the button it is on for 20 minutes, then idles for 100 minutes, then again active for 20 minutes. This cycle continues for up to 12 hours or until you press PEMF button Off. To restart another 20 minutes without waiting you can press this button Off then On again.
HealthyLine produces almost 100 mat variations with different sizes, power, and functions. We use over a dozen different controllers. If your mat came with a different one, they all work similarly. However, they may not substitute each other even if they fit in the jack. Please DO NOT switch controllers between different mats.
You can see more information on www.HealthyLine.com/controllers/.
First, please plug your controller deep into the mat’s jack and then into a power outlet. This unit is under warranty. If anything happens just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the controller and detailed information about the concern.
Remember, the mat is made of many functional layers. It takes 5-to-25 minutes for the stones to heat up completely. Keep the mat covered with a blanket and/or lie on the mat to make it heat up faster.