Press the POWER ON/OFF button to turn ON the controller.
Press HEAT ON/OFF button once to turn HEAT ON. Then press HEAT MODE button to initiate temperature adjustment mode. Set the desired temperature. To set the desired heat time press HEAT MODE button after you set the desired temperature to initiate heat timer adjustment mode
HEAT ON/OFF -> HEAT MODE (heat settings) -> ⇑H or ⇓H -> HEAT MODE (timer settings) -> ⇑H or ⇓H
Hold HEAT MODE button until you hear a BEEP to switch between °F and °C
Press the PHOTON button to turn ON photon lights. Photon lights turn off automatically after one hour and can be turned on again at any time. Lights operate with or without heat.
4.CHANGEABLE PEMF MODE
Press the PEMF ON/OFF button to turn ON PEMF. Press the PEMF MODE button and ⇑P or ⇓P to adjust settings below:
- PEMF TIMER: PEMF is set as repeats for 12 hours for 20 minutes (or 1 hr) on and 100 minutes off
- WAVE TYPE: Change wave type (sine or square wave) In PEMF this can be Sine, Square, or other types, such as sawtooth
- WAVE FREQUENCY: 1 Hz = 1 PEMF pulses per second. Increase or decrease frequency (1 to 25 pulses/second [Hz]). Note: 7– frequency display indicates actual 7.83 pulses per second.
- PULSE DURATION: Ultrafast (U), Fast (F), Medium (M) reflects the Highest- High – Lower number of pulses within 1 second reflects the Highest- High – Lower number of pulses within 1 second Adjust pulse duration (M) Medium, (F) Fast, (U) Ultra Fast.
- PULSE INTENSITY: Adjust intensity (10%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)
PRESET 20 min PEMF FUNCTIONS
Press F1…F10 button to turn on 20 min PEMF program
Each preprogrammed PEMF F1-F12 consists of 4 programs (ABCD). Each ABCD program has a unique combination of PEMF Time, Wave Type, Frequency, Pulse duration and Intencity.
Flushing A-B, B-C, C-D, D-A indicate Active (first letter) and Upcoming (second letter) programs, while changing PEMF parameters show actual PEMF settings of the active program
PEMF function can be changed at any time by pressing different F-button. Active ABCD program will restart according to chosen Function
PRESET 1 hour PEMF FUNCTIONS For People who wants to use an Advance PEMF Mode with Eazy Settings
F10 button – Energize – 1 hour program: Programs will run in sequence, F10 – F8 – F6. The controller will shut off after 1 hour. These programs are not customizable
F11 button – Relaxation – 1 hour program: Programs will run in sequence, F9 – F8 – F5. The controller will shut off after 1 hour. These programs are not customizable
5.PEMF | Advanced Mode For People who wants to use an Advance PEMF Mode with a Precise Customization
Press and hold PEMF PROGRAM button for 10 sec until you hear a beep. Press any PEMF preset program button (F1-F10). Press PEMF MODE button to scroll through each PEMF mode. Each mode will flash as you scroll through each one. A flashing mode indicates you can change settings. Press ⇑P or ⇓P to change flashing PEMF mode. Press PEMF MODE button to move to the next PEMF mode. Hold PEMF PROGRAM button for 5 sec until you hear a beep to save settings.